Saturday, September 23, 2006

Emotional Therapy

(found on another blog)
List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don’t say who they are. Use each person only once.


1. Stop whining so much.
2. You are the smartest person I know; now figure out a way to enjoy it.
3. I envy your happiness.
4. Yes, I do think you talk too much.
5. You're allowed to not be funny all the time.
6. You're not as smart as you think you are.
7. Appreciate him, because he won't be around forever.
8. Get over it...the world doesn't revolve around you.
9. I'm disappointed in who you've become.
10. I hope you realize how lucky you are to have her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... yes, we do know who we are. So now you have said it after all.

Amy said...

Actually, I made it a point to use people whom I know don't read this blog. So if you think something you saw applies to you, well...