Thursday, February 04, 2010

Life goes on

Okay. They don't hate me. I can't leave that up anymore.
We're okay.
I don't have the ambition to write much tonight, though. They had haircuts today, and bought some Valentine supplies from Michael's Craft store. We gave the cat a bath last night because his belly was all caked with mud. He did very well and we all survived. I gave Scooby Lisa's suggestions for practicing violin - he really liked the last part about no commentary from the other room. I told him I'd promise to do that if he'd promise to do the rest.
We'll see.

4 comments:

M.M. said...

Sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Hang in. Nancy is coming this weekend. Wish us luck as the weather is holding true to form!

Unknown said...

Wow! Major accomplishments!Makes one feel good! SNOW COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

SMNYC said...

Write something about your house. Or about your yard. Or about the favorite new place you've found down there. Or about how the drivers are different than in PA or MA. Or...

SMNYC said...

Life goes on...but apparently the blog doesn't.