1. The sun is shining, and I actually had to switch the settings in my car from heat to vent.
2. I cashed my teensy tiny paycheck and it was enough to cover a week's worth of groceries.
3. All three kids, although somewhat coughy and sneezy are well enough to go to school.
4. Scooby brought home three tests last week, all with a score of 100%
5. My finger, although itchy and ugly, is healing quickly
As today is the first day of Lent, I'm going to attempt to write something in this blog every day, even if it's "only" a list of things to be grateful for. I'm going to attempt to focus on the positive, and reignite my awarenesss of the blessings in my life.
Not to say that there won't still be days of venting and complaining.
But I'm going to try, in this season of reflection, to be more present, more transparent, and more grateful.
We'll see how it goes.