Monday, March 03, 2008

The Sap is Running

Things that made me smile today:
Cinderella singing her version of Footloose: "Mommy! Let your foot be cutted and let your foot be loosed!"
60 degrees outside!
Cinderella's teacher dressed up like the Cat in the Hat
Seeing all the buttons, eyes, hat, etc. lying on the ground next to the now-diminutive snowman
Did I mention it's 60 degrees outside?

Several books I've read recently and want to share my thoughts on, but don't have time right now:
Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert
Into the Wild, by Jon Krakauer
Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell
Wasted, by Marya Hornbacher

1 comment:

SMNYC said...

I'm really interested in your thoughts on Into the Wild. Its a book that "spoke" to me when I was younger, but I don't think I was ready to hear what it was saying.