Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Covers

Okay - just to show how cool and hip I am (ha), this link is to the very concert that I attended on Thursday night - the Hotel Cafe Tour at Mr. Small's Theater. This is Ingrid Michaelson (of "if you are chilly, here take my sweater" fame, and who's awesome song Keep Breathing was featured on last season's finale of Grey's Anatomy) and Cary Brothers, who is a friend of Zach Braff's and who's had songs on Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy and ER. He's probably most famous for "Blue Eyes." Unfortunately, it's only a short snippet of their cover of If You Were Here from Sixteen Candles. Also playing was Josh Radin, who's also had songs on Scrubs and Grey's. (Sensing a theme here?)
The concert was really good - although, I'm too old to STAND for 5 hours. There were no chairs. I guess that's the "in" thing now.

No comments: