Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagged

Having also been tagged, even before I created a blog:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Nurse's Aide at an elder care home
2. Ballet teacher
3. Touring actor for school shows about chemical dependency (my favorite part was the "walking addiction" - dressed in black robes and white masks - kind of like the killer on Scream, before Scream existed
4. Choreographer/Director

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Parenthood
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Dirty Dancing. (I know, I'm pathetic. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!")
4. True Lies

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Westford, MA
2. Wilkinsburg, PA
3. Aliquippa, PA
4. Sewickley, PA (Okay, so the last three aren't really much different, unless you're from Western PA, but if you are, they're significantly different. Really!)

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
2. Norwood, NY
3. Aruba, St. Maarten, Curacao, and St. Thomas (all on the same trip)
4. Westford, MA (yes, for me it is a vacation spot. Hey, my parents have a pool!)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza. Any kind, and brand. I love pizza.
2. Does chocolate count as a "dish"?
3. French Onion soup
4. Chicken Caesar salad

Four sites I visit daily:
1. msn.com
2. quistilton.blogspot.com (yes, daily. So write more!)
3. stphilipsonline.org (Not every day, but a lot. It's my church. Go there to see my picture!
4. slate.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere in New England, closer to my family
2. Aruba
3. Virginia Beach
4. Asleep

No comments: