Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sandcastles

Wow! I've been really busy and haven't had time to do much updating at all. I really want to do a full post soon, but for now, here are some photos from the Sandcastle competition we went to this weekend. I've posted some more on Facebook, but these are some of my favorites. We all had a great time!!!








This title goes with the guys below...they were my favorite! Although it was kind of hard to explain to the kids why the title was so funny!!!



















Also, I met this guy and got a signed copy of his book. He was very cool, and said I was brave to do what I'm doing. I got to polish my schmoozing skills.


2 comments:

M.M. said...

I love it! Wish I had been there.

SMNYC said...

Come on slacker. You're not the only one who keeps checking unchanging blogs