Friday, April 03, 2009

Well, finally...

Well, I finally tracked down the bas-tuds at BU and got them to admit that they weren't making me an offer. They took 1 student for directing and 2 for theater ed. I guess I can't feel too bad with those odds!
So, now I officially have all the information I need to make a decision. Notice, that's all the information "I" need. We are looking for a job in the VA beach area for Don - it doesn't look encouraging. The pay scale there is even lower than it is here!
Will have to make the decision "official" by Monday, and will have to tell the kids shortly afterwards, as we'll be seeing family over Easter, and will probably want to announce it then.
Schnikees - remind me why I'm doing this again?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ever get in touch with J's friend?