Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rambling Thoughts

My life is REALLY busy right now. I'm in those last two weeks of crunch time before a show that make me wonder how I get through it every time. I love it, but it's SO time consuming and right now I feel like I'm really stretching my multi-tasking ability. Tonight, Scooby starts baseball. Tomorrow, I have staff meeting at church and they're having preschool Parent/Teacher conferences, so Tarzan doesn't have school. Which means Tarzan and Cinderella both come to the meeting with me. Wednesday night I have Quilters rehearsal. Thursday I have my conference with Tarzan's teacher, then I teach a Shakespeare class in the afternoon, then I have Quilters rehearsal in the evening. Friday I have JURY DUTY, and then a murder mystery show in the evening. Saturday I have an all day Quilter's rehearsal, Scooby has his first baseball game, I'm singing at church, and then I'm going to try to take all the kids to a performance of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe at the school where I sometimes direct and teach. Sunday morning I'm singing at church, then we have rehearsal for Quilters in the evening. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights are dress rehearsals, then the kids have a "Peter Pan" musical performance in their "My First Musical" class, and my Shakespeare class performs selections from Midsummer Night's Dream, then I have my first show for Quilters. Friday night is Quilters, Saturday Tarzan's going to a birthday party, we have our closing night of Quilters, and Scooby has a baseball game. Sunday morning Tarzan and Cinderella have "Preschool Sunday" where they get up in front of the church and perform, and I have a murder mystery show that night. Monday, May 7th, I get to breathe. In the midst of all this, I have to arrange for sitters, help with homework, oversee piano practice, get money for field trips, and oh yeah, feed everyone, buy groceries, keep gas in my car, do laundry, etc. etc. And right now I have a killer sinus headache. Yes, I'm venting, but actually having it all down in front of me is helping me organize my thoughts a little bit. Although I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Or lots of things, who knows. Pray for my sanity and my kid's patience these next two weeks!!!

No comments: